NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Multi-Agency Recovery Center (MARC) will open at Plaza Mariachi located at 3955 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211 on Saturday, May 22, 2021, at 10:00 am.
The MARC will operate from Saturday, May 22 through Friday, May 28. A second opportunity for people to visit the MARC will start on Tuesday, June 1, and continue until Sunday, June,6.
The MARC will operate from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays and from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekends.
The MARC will make representatives available to meet with residents in person wanting to apply for Federal assistance.
Agencies available at the MARC:
- Nashville Office Of Emergency Management (OEM)
- American Red Cross
- Hands on Nashville
- Tennessee Emergency Management Agency
- Community Resource Center
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)
- Small Business Administration
- Catholic Charities
- Hispanic Family Foundation (HFF)
For more information, you can go to Hub.Nashville.Gov or call 311.