The ScaleUp conference, taking place at the Element Nashville Vanderbilt West End located at 4 City Boulevard Nashville, TN 37209, is a three-day event designed to help business leaders and entrepreneurs develop the skills and strategies they need to scale their businesses. It will take place from Thursday, February 2 to Saturday, February 4, 2023.
According to Conference Host and CEO/Cofounder of Pivot Tech School Joshua Mundy, “This conference will not be your average get high off motivation and still have no plan conference. This conference was designed to give you practical tools to help Scale your Small Business.”
The conference will feature a lineup of experienced business leaders and entrepreneurs as speakers, including:
- Marcus Whitney, Founding Partner of Jumpstart Nova and Minority Owner of the Nashville Soccer Club
- Jason Moore & Haley Devlin, CEO/COO of Stratsan
- Brittany Cole, CEO of Career Thrivers and Chief Equity & Inclusion Officer of the Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Shannon Terry, Founder of Outsider and ON3, CoFounder of spiny.ai
- Emanuel Reed, Clint Gray, and Derrick Moore, the Founders of Slim & Husky’s Pizza Beeria
The conference schedule includes a networking mixer and registration on Thursday evening, a full day of conference sessions on Friday, and a mastermind dinner on Friday evening. Saturday’s sessions run from 10am to 4pm. Attendees will have the opportunity to build a strategic plan, learn from experienced business leaders, and connect with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to elevate your business and achieve new levels of success. Get your tickets to the ScaleUp conference today by visiting: scaleupbusinesscon.com.