On Thursday, December 10th, BlackCareerFair.com will present its first-ever online career fair that will connect hundreds of employers committed to diversity hiring with thousands of professional African American job seekers. The ultimate goal is to help end Black unemployment.
The virtual event will be held from 12pm EST to 4pm EST, and is 100% free for job seekers to attend allowing them to easily take advantage of career advancement and leadership opportunities from their laptop, computer, or cell phone.
Thousands of job seekers will be able to take advantage of the following:
* Register for free within 30 seconds.
* Be interviewed on the spot for potential job opportunities.
* Learn about the best companies committed to diversity hiring.
* Visit virtual career booths and exhibits.
* Interact real-time with employers via text, audio, and video chat.
Dante Lee, founder of BlackJobs.com, which is powering the online career fair, comments, “The national Black unemployment rate is currently at around 16%. That is almost double that of the national unemployment rate. Because of this, our goal is to help as many African Americans as possible to find the well-paying jobs that they are qualified for.”
Sponsors for the event include:
Manulife/ John Hancock, Harmelin Media, Flatiron Health, Casey Family Programs, and American Academy of Pediatrics.
Sessions will include:
* How to Put Your Best Foot Forward in a Virtual Job Market
* Info Session With John Hancock/ Manulife
* Standing Out While Working From Home
* How to Interview Remotely
How to register to attend:
To sign up now, all interested job seekers should visit BlackCareerFair.com