Nashville is a growing city and everyone loves a good football game. If you can’t make it to one of your team game’s, here is a list of a few places you can watch Football games on the big screen in Nashville.
- Don’t miss out on your favorite team this season at Hooters. You can catch all the games with NFL Sunday Ticket and College Gameplan. HDTVs, Full Bar, Beer Specials, Hot Wings, and Hooters Girls.
184 2nd Avenue Nashville, TN 37201; 6152444668; https://www.hooters.com/locations/3174-nashville-downtown
- Party Fowl is located in a renovated building in the heart of Downtown Nashville offering tons of open air dining with garage doors on all sides. The space comfortably seats 145 guests and includes a main sit-down dining area and back “coop” bar area with 13 large-screen TVs throughout the restaurant groups or even individuals can go and enjoy watching Football games.
819 8th Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203; 6156248255; https://www.partyfowl.com/locations-downtown-nashville
- Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, the Beer Garden at Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint is the ultimate game day destination. Martin’s offers plenty of seating and TVs galore. Not to mention their infamous West Tennesse whole hog style ‘que, the Beer Garden has an open roof for warm months and a cover and heaters for winter, making Martin’s Bar-B-Que the perfect spot to catch a game all season long.
410 4th Ave. S, 615-228-0880; martinsbbqjoint.com
- SoBro’s is highly anticipated for their spacious entertainment space. 6th & Peabodyis the newest collaboration between Ole Smoky Distillery and Yee-Haw Brewing featuring live music, outdoor games, moonshine and beer tastings, with great food selections from Prince’s Hot Chicken and White Duck Taco Shop. Take a seat at one of their many couches or high-top tables and enjoy the game on one of the largest TV screens in Music City.
423 6th Ave S and Peabody Street, 865-436-6995; 6thandpeabody.com
- TVs cover almost every inch of Double Dogs Pub, making this the favorite amongst locals and tourists especially on game days. Serving portions big enough to share with your group, this Hillsboro Village spot is perfect for parties big and small.
1807 21st Ave S, 615-292-8110; doubledogs.biz
- Four levels of entertainment and food, Acme Feed & Seed makes for the perfect gathering spot for larger groups on game days. When the weather is warm, you can sit on the rooftop and enjoy both the game and views of the Cumberland River. When visiting make your way to the second floor and watch your favorite teams dominate on one of their many TV screens.
1809 Broadway, 615-915-0888; acmefeedandseed.com
- Located right on Broadway, there is always a party, especially during football season at Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row. Grab a bite a try their Tennessee Hot Sliders and a beer with friends to watch your favorite teams play (Games are shown with sound) or swing by before or after attending the games at Nissan Stadium. There are three different levels of hearty food, cold drinks, and fun times, it’s no wonder Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row is one of Broadway’s top spots for celebrating football season in Nashville.
400 Broadway, 629-203-7822; dierkswhiskeyrow.com/nashville-tn/